Technical Support Representative
Theatro is the leader in enterprise wearables and employee productivity applications for the mobile indoor workforce.
The Technical Support Representative will work in our Customer Support organization providing technical support services to the customer in an attempt to resolve customer technical support issues either over the phone (by talking the caller through troubleshooting steps or other processes to investigate and resolve), or through our wearable communicator method. This will also include escalation & collaboration with various internal and external technology engineers, Tier 3 services and developers in an attempt to resolve the issue. Customer support requests are logged using the Zendesk support system to create a complete record of all service requests and track all actions taken through the life-cycle of the service requests to final resolution.
As a Technical Support Representative, you are the internal liaison keeping the lines of communication flowing until the issue is resolved and establishing internal support processes ensuring a seamless issue resolution. You will solve problems quickly and provide status updates to internal and external partners. You are the person ensuring rhythm and resolution of all tech support activities.
- Provide technical/non-technical support to Theatro customers, supporting various deployed solutions. This will include troubleshooting and remote diagnostics of all Theatro applications
- Evaluate support requests and direct them to the appropriate technician or IT support resources based on individual request requirements and resource capabilities
- Log all service requests, track response to and document closure of service requests to ensure compliance for response time and Service Level Agreements
- Assist in providing data and reporting to the Support Manager and others as required
- Assist in continuous improvement initiatives intended to improve performance for the customer and cost savings to Theatro
- Act as the primary liaison between the customer and all applicable internal team members
- 1st & 2nd shift and weekend availability
- Ability to understand and diagnose various technical issues relating to networking hardware, Wi-Fi infrastructure, Theatro hardware and software applications
- Experience with hardware operations or technical support
- Must be reliable and show initiative; have the flexibility to work independently and as a team
- Ability to multi-task and set priorities in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Must be able to explain technical terms and solutions to technical and non-technical customers
- Excellent computer skills and proficiency in MS Office suite
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- A demonstrated commitment to high professional ethical standards
- Excels at operating in a fast pace, high performing environment
- Excels in a collaborative work environment and has a commitment to get the job done
- Ability to look at situations from several points of view
Think you’re a good fit? Apply now!
Theatro is a Dallas-based technology startup pioneering the market’s first voice-controlled enterprise wearable for retail, casinos, hospitality, and distribution. Our “heads up, hands-free” mobile solution provides a software suite of productivity and communication applications through a SaaS (Software as a Service) offering designed to optimize employee productivity and ability provide amazing customer experiences.