Software Product Manager
We’re doing things no one has ever done. From developing game-changing technology and solutions to helping the world’s top brands connect like never before, every day brings new challenges and opportunities to innovate. We offer the chance to make your mark on something awesome.
As a Product Manager at Theatro, you will play a pivotal role in driving execution and success of our product. You will be responsible for the end-to-end product lifecycle, from ideation to launch and beyond. Collaborating with cross-functional teams, you will leverage your strategic thinking and leadership skills to ensure the development and delivery of high-quality, market-leading SaaS solutions. This role requires a customer-centric perspective, a hands-on approach, and the ability to move quickly to meet ambitious goals.
What are we looking for?
- Product Strategy and Roadmap: Develop and articulate a clear product strategy aligned with business objectives. Create and manage product roadmaps, using data-driven prioritization based on customer feedback, market trends, and business goals.
- Requirement Gathering and Definition: Collaborate with stakeholders, customers, and internal teams to gather and define product requirements. Clearly define and document product specifications and acceptance criteria for development teams.
- Cross-functional Collaboration: Work closely with engineering, design, sales, and marketing teams to ensure seamless communication and alignment of product goals. Lead and facilitate cross-functional meetings to drive collaboration and decision-making.
- Product Development Oversight: Provide guidance and direction to development teams throughout the product development lifecycle to ensure timely delivery of products, meeting or exceeding established timelines.
- Market Research and Analysis: Stay informed about market trends, competitor products, and industry advancements. Work closely with Product Marketing to conduct market analysis to identify new opportunities and areas for product improvement.
- Customer Engagement: Foster strong relationships with customer-facing teams and customers to understand user needs, pain points, and feedback. Use customer insights to drive product the product roadmap.
- Product Performance: Monitor key performance metrics to ensure product success and continuous improvement.
- 2+ experience in product management or product marketing, preferably in a SaaS or technology environment.
- 2+ years of retail management experience or deep understanding of retail operations and associated challenges.
- Familiarity with emerging Generative AI technologies
- Experience in conversational UX design or familiarity with voice user interface design software (Voiceflow, Dialogue Flow)
- Excellent communication, writing, and presentation skills, with the ability to effectively convey complex ideas to audiences of varying technical backgrounds.
- Understanding of technology and software development methodologies.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate and influence cross-functional teams.
- Entrepreneurial spirit, adaptability, and willingness to learn.
- Analytical mindset with a focus on data-driven decision-making.
- Innovative thinker with an ability to transform strategic thoughts into action plans with tangible outcomes.
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks, manage multiple initiatives, and meet deadlines.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field; additional certifications in product management or user experience are a plus.
Think you’re a fit? Apply today!
Theatro is a Dallas-based technology startup pioneering the market’s first voice-controlled enterprise wearable for retail, casinos, hospitality, and distribution. Our “heads up, hands-free” mobile solution provides a software suite of productivity and communication applications through a SaaS (Software as a Service) offering designed to optimize employee productivity and ability provide amazing customer experiences.