Sales Development Representative
Representative Reporting to: CMO
Salary: Based on experience
Location: Hybrid – Richardson, TX
Looking to join a cutting-edge company? Theatro is revolutionizing workforce communications for enterprises in retail, gaming, hospitality, and manufacturing. Theatro’s voice-controlled Mobile Communication Platform improves collaboration in the workplace, provides Frontline teams with access to critical information, and automates manual processes. And that’s just the beginning!
As a small business that’s building for scale, we embrace a roll-up-your-sleeves attitude and consistent willingness to jump in and contribute where needed. Our team is comprised of driven individuals who embrace ambiguity and thrive in this type of informal, fast-paced environment. We are passionate about building our business and helping our end users reach their full professional potential.
Our Demand Generation team is small but growing quickly, giving you the opportunity to work alongside the CEO, CMO, and senior sales leaders to uncover opportunities and qualify prospects.
Our customers are all bigtime companies such as Bed Bath & Beyond, Bass Pro/Cabela’s, Macys, Tractor Supply Co, and The Container Store. This means that we need someone willing to go shopping as part of the gig—and we mean it. Visiting local stores to talk with team members and managers about their pain points and what’s important to them gives us valuable insights into how we can help them be successful.
In addition to visiting stores, you will also be responsible for prospecting to targeted logos and personas across various channels with the objective of increasing prospect engagement. Rather than making boring cold calls and sending emails that won’t be opened, our team is always innovating and testing new ideas to enhance our ABM outreach strategy—this means we value your ideas and want to put them into action!
Personality traits we love
- Ambitious with a strong work ethic and interest in selling.
- Driven and willing to be tenacious and creative when prospecting.
- Fascinated by technology and passionate about selling groundbreaking ideas and products in a fast-paced environment.
- Willingness to learn, be coached and implement new prospecting techniques.
- Authentically curious—you love learning and improving yourself.
- Partner with regional account executive team to find prospect accounts using various lead generation tools and B2B database (Apollo, HubSpot, Vidyard, LinkedIn).
- Collaborate with the Marketing team to develop and drive end-to-end outreach campaign strategy including both broad-based as well as account-based approaches.
- Participate in market segmentation and go-to-market strategy planning to identify target customer segments and potential target contacts.
- Develop ongoing and updated presentations for a variety of audiences (key executive stakeholders, managers, business execs).
- Coordinate content for outreach campaigns, including A/B testing email copy and reviewing assets that align with marketing and sales initiatives.
- Convert and deliver sales-qualified leads to the regional account teams to support sales targets and objectives.
- Ability to identify outreach processes that can be improved and independently come up with a solution.
Theatro is a Dallas-based technology startup pioneering the market’s first voice-controlled enterprise wearable for retail, casinos, hospitality, and distribution. Our “heads up, hands-free” mobile solution provides a software suite of productivity and communication applications through a SaaS (Software as a Service) offering designed to optimize employee productivity and ability provide amazing customer experiences.
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.