We’re doing things no one has ever done. From developing game-changing technology and solutions to helping the world’s top brands connect like never before, every day brings new challenges and opportunities to innovate. We offer the chance to make your mark on something awesome.
Theatro is a technology company in high growth mode. Come be part of an exciting company and grow your skills with us.
Theatro ranked #1 Leader in Technology Innovation by RIS Software LeaderBoard 2021
3 to 7 years
Telecom/VOIP/Embedded/Multimedia/Audio/Video testing, Manual testing, Python Scripting, Shell Scripting, MySQL, Linux, Git
What are we looking for?
- Should have experience in Application Testing, Manual testing
- Working experience in Linux environment and good knowledge of Linux commands.
- Strong scripting and automation skills using Python/shell scripting.
- Hands-on with MySQL dB’s.
- Knowledge of client-server working modules.
- Knowledge of SVN, Git ,Jira.
- Should have worked in Telecom/VOIP/Embedded/Multimedia/Audio/Video testing and have good knowledge of TCP/IP, UDP/IP protocols.
- Bug-free software delivery.
- Work closely with Development team on requirement gathering, analysis, and feasibility of automation.
- Articulate Test strategy, Test cases, and Test Setup and lead the show.
- Ability to guide and motivate the team.
- Drive for excellence, motivated self-starter.
- Accustomed to the environment of a company in high growth mode.
- UG: B.Tech/B.E.
- PG: M.Tech
Think you’re a good fit? Apply now!
Theatro is a Dallas-based technology startup pioneering the market’s first voice-controlled enterprise wearable for retail, casinos, hospitality, and distribution. Our “heads up, hands-free” mobile solution provides a software suite of productivity and communication applications through a SaaS (Software as a Service) offering designed to optimize employee productivity and ability provide amazing customer experiences.