Developer and Operations Engineer
Theatro is looking for a Developer and Operations Engineer. The position is based in Richardson, TX, and various anticipated locations throughout the U.S.
The ideal candidate is passionate about understanding problems and identifying and developing solutions for solve them. He/she must have a Master’s Degree in Systems Engineering or related field and 12 months experience in the position offered or a related position.
- Perform large-scale server configuration, deployment, and management for clients.
- Verification of all system updates.
- Design and develop automated systems and platforms to reduce repetitive work and human errors.
- Monitor systems and proactively mitigate issues using data collection to ensure a stable environment.
- Scale our infrastructure to meet rapidly increasing demand.
- Stay current with the overall Linux Security Climate. Harden servers against potential threats.
- Customize Cloud Operation Systems.
- Collaborate with different teams to fulfill customers’ expectations.
- Customize Theatro Operation Systems for nationwide customers.
- Must possess a Master’s Degree in Systems Engineering or related field.
- 12 months experience in the position offered or a related position.
The aforementioned 12 months of experience must include the use of the following skills:
MATLAB, Bash, Shell, Linux, Algorithm Design and Analysis, Parallel Computing.
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Theatro is a Dallas-based technology startup pioneering the market’s first voice-controlled enterprise wearable for retail, casinos, hospitality, and distribution. Our “heads up, hands-free” mobile solution provides a software suite of productivity and communication applications through a SaaS (Software as a Service) offering designed to optimize employee productivity and ability provide amazing customer experiences.