Customer Success Manager
Theatro is building a new Customer Success team and we are seeking experienced Customer Success Managers (CSM) to support and grow our strategic enterprise accounts. The primary responsibilities are to drive adoption, increase customer health, and increase the benefits our customers receive from Theatro. This is a quota-carrying position and the CSM is responsible for securing contract renewals and increasing contract ACV by upselling additional software solutions. This position will report to the CRO and be based in Richardson, TX.
The ideal candidate is passionate about serving customers and helping them to improve their business operations. We are seeking CSMs that have managed large and complex enterprise customers and have proven experience increasing ACVs by selling additional products. Knowledge of the Retail vertical and Retail Operations is extremely desirable.
- Maintain a positive Customer Health score. Define, own, and implement initiatives to make sure the customer is successfully using the Theatro Communications Platform.
- Be the lead and own the customer relationship and engagement. Implement cadence meetings including Business Strategy review meetings. Develop and implement account success plans and strategies.
- Responsible for a total ACV revenue of $3-5M.
- Be the trusted partner for the customer on use-cases and product functionality. Diagnose customer business challenges, document solution requirements, and convey a value proposition to the appropriate stakeholders. Deliver and communicate ROI for our clients.
- Identify and close expansion and Upsell opportunities that support the customer’s needs.
- Coordinate with appropriate internal and external groups to deliver customer success. Effectively facilitate customer support via other Theatro organizations.
- Forecast business and sales opportunities, updating management on the status of all prospects, in-process sales cycles and potential revenue.
- BA/BS degree in a relevant major.
- 5+ years of experience in Customer Success or Account Management.
- 5+ years of experience in Enterprise SaaS and supporting and proposing IT software solutions.
- Retail vertical experience and knowledge of Retail operations processes and teams.
- Experience in working with complex, multi-divisional, multi-geographical customers.
- Experience in owning customer relationships and growing contract revenues.
- Passion for customer success and for being a part of a fast-growing SaaS company.
- Strong leadership skills. Experience working with cross-functional teams (e.g. Support, Sales, Product Management, Marketing, Implementation Services).
- Ability to travel for in-person customer meetings.
Think you’re a good fit? Apply now!
Theatro is a Dallas-based technology startup pioneering the market’s first voice-controlled enterprise wearable for retail, casinos, hospitality, and distribution. Our “heads up, hands-free” mobile solution provides a software suite of productivity and communication applications through a SaaS (Software as a Service) offering designed to optimize employee productivity and ability provide amazing customer experiences.