We’re doing things no one has ever done. From developing game-changing technology and solutions to helping the world’s top brands connect like never before, every day brings new challenges and opportunities to innovate. We offer the chance to make your mark on something awesome.
What are we looking for?
- Strong C/C++ programming and debugging skills in a Linux environment.
- Experience with Design Patterns, ACE Framework, and Socket Programming.
- Experience in Multi-threaded software development for Multicore Architectures.
- Experience in VOIP application development, preferably on client/server platforms.
- Understanding of system performance and scaling
- Experience in embedded software development
- Excellent problem solving/debugging skills design, develop, troubleshoot and debug
- Software programs for databases, applications, tools, networks etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience.
- 3-6 years of software engineering or related experience.
Think you’re a fit? Apply today!
Theatro is a Dallas-based technology startup pioneering the market’s first voice-controlled enterprise wearable for retail, casinos, hospitality, and distribution. Our “heads up, hands-free” mobile solution provides a software suite of productivity and communication applications through a SaaS (Software as a Service) offering designed to optimize employee productivity and ability provide amazing customer experiences.