Business Development Specialist
We’re doing things no one has ever done. From developing game-changing technology and solutions to helping the world’s top brands connect like never before, every day brings new challenges and opportunities to innovate. We offer the chance to make your mark on something awesome.
The Business Development Representative (BDR) augments sales efforts by generating new business opportunities following a proven prospecting methodology for new and existing logo accounts. You will be responsible for identifying and researching a target list of companies and conducting outreach via various channels with the objective to gain prospect engagement. This role will require the ability to develop email, telephone, and social campaigns that generate new business opportunities. The BDR role will conduct high-level conversations with multiple personas across an organization in order to uncover opportunities for Theatro’s mobile communication platform to drive value. This role will work closely with marketing and sales executives to uncover opportunities and qualify prospects. As part of this role, you will also have the opportunity to own and fully complete the sales cycle for small service engagements that meet the qualifications for our Connect N Go program.
What will you do?
- Collaborate with Marketing and Sales team to develop and drive end-to end outreach campaign strategy including both broad-based as well as account-based approaches.
- Participate in market segmentation and go-to-market strategy planning to identify target customer segments and potential target contacts.
- Take the initiative to develop ongoing and updated presentations for a variety of audiences (key executive stakeholders, managers, business execs)
- Partner with regional account executive team to find prospect accounts using various lead generation tools and B2B database (Zoominfo, Outreach, HubSpot).
- Take the initiative to coordinate content for outreach campaigns, including email copy and reviewing assets that align with marketing and sales initiatives.
- Deliver sales qualified leads to the regional account teams to support corporate sales targets and objectives.
- Own and manage the sales cycle/process for all qualified Connect N Go opportunities. Working with operations, deployment, and customer success to get Connect N Go customers up and running efficiently.
- Undergraduate degree in business, sales/commerce, marketing, market research or a related field.
- Experience at least 2+ years in online marketing, lead generation, sales, marketing or equivalent market research or inside sales role, ideally in a tech organization.
- Experience in retail and/or travel and hospitality sectors.
- Strong organization and time management skills.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects across various stakeholders.
- Experience with segmentation and using lead generation tools/B2B databases.
- Extremely strong communication skills-both verbally and in writing.
- Experience with Salesforce or HubSpot – managing lead/account/contact data, building reports, and analyzing reporting in dashboards in order to meet performance metrics.
- Excellent attention to detail and strong research, data management, and analytical skills with ability to analyze data and react accordingly.
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently and within a team, in a fast-paced company environment.
- Demonstrated initiative and desire to learn about new products/solutions, use cases and industries/verticals.
- A desire to do and achieve brilliant things!
- Authentically curious, you love learning and improving yourself
- Integrity is fundamentally important to you
- You want to make a real difference
To apply, please check out this job posting on LinkedIn:
Theatro is a Dallas-based technology startup pioneering the market’s first voice-controlled enterprise wearable for retail, casinos, hospitality, and distribution. Our “heads up, hands-free” mobile solution provides a software suite of productivity and communication applications through a SaaS (Software as a Service) offering designed to optimize employee productivity and ability provide amazing customer experiences.