Theatro continues to grow and is looking for a qualified candidate to join our IT Team. Theatro is a fast paced, entrepreneurial and a fun place to work. This candidate will be focused on the maintenance and development of enterprise server and network architectures, maintain existing and develop new business processes to serve growing needs, and take a lead with regards to the company’s networking and security methodologies, testing, and protection.
- Security and Network event analysis, triage, incident response and handling, containment, remediation, and reporting
- Network Security – penetration-testing, vulnerability assessments, malware analysis and computer forensics
- Assist in the design of methods and procedures for collecting, organizing, interpreting, and classifying system and log data for security, performance and capacity planning needs.
- Program specific system scripts in response to company needs, install and debug new and/or upgraded software on server and end-point platforms.
- A great attitude and hunger for learning
- Excellent analytical, written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work within a team environment
- Academic background in information security/risk analysis/assurance, incident response, computer science, computer engineering or a similar major with extensive computer-based or technical content
- Knowledge and understanding of common information/cyber security technologies (e.g. Firewalls, NIDS/HIDS, IPS, Routing, Switching, Vulnerability Scanners)
- Understanding of common ports and networking protocols
- Familiarity with network packet capture solutions
- CompTIA A+, Network+, Security+ and CEH certifications is a big plus
- Flexibility and ability to deal with ambiguity
- At least 5 years of experience in the described fields/role
- Hands-on experience with Google Cloud or Azure Cloud platforms is a big plus
- Experience using higher-level scripting languages (e.g.: Perl, Python) is a plus
Theatro is a Dallas-based technology company in high growth mode, pioneering the market’s first voice-controlled enterprise wearable for brick and mortar retail, hospitality, and manufacturing. Our “heads up, hands free” mobile solution provides a software suite of productivity and communication applications through a SaaS (Software as a Service) offering designed to optimize employee, sales, and operational performance.
We work and innovate with some of the nation’s leading retailers.
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.