THEATRO IS HIRING!
Theatro continues to grow and is looking for qualified candidates to join our Operations Team.
We are looking for a detailed and driven Materials Planning Manager to add to our fast-growing organization. This position is responsible for creating and managing the production schedules and ensuring production KPIs are met.
Theatro is a fast paced, entrepreneurial and a fun place to work. Check us out at www.theatro.com
- Functions as the point of contact in creating a production schedule. The productions schedules purpose is to provide a means to track and manage daily manufacturing workload and provide updates on current delivery dates. The production schedule will provide an in-depth audit on production requirements, manufacturing capacity and schedule.
- Facilitates MFG. plan execution to ensure supply plan aligns with demand plan.
- Leads efforts to develop material flow plans for all material for production. Research and assign due dates on parts as needed and document for the releasing process.
- Monitor and report service and delivery issues. Identify and resolve supplier and internal errors that result in schedule delays or discrepancies.
- Complete status reports for production progress and work in progress. Provide continual improvement of the planning and reporting process.
- Currently in a Material Planning Area in an electrical/ electronic manufacturing.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- BSc/BA in business administration, logistics or relevant field or 3 years of related experience
- Strong drive for excellence, initiative and resourceful.
- Microsoft Office tools (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Experience with cost reduction and efficiency improvements
- Ability to work independently