Theatro is looking for a dynamic, detail-oriented marketer with a strong eye for design to help execute our marketing plan. The Brand Marketing Associate will support a wide range of marketing activities, from quantitative to creative, evolving and growing in responsibility as s/he grows in the role. This role encompasses both ongoing management and project-based work with cross-functional teams and external partners. You will be responsible for driving the activation of this brand, bringing it to life across a range of formats and environments with customers, prospects, end users, partners, and internally. This is a generalist role that will provide a high level of exposure across the marketing organization in a rapidly growing organization.
This position is located in Richardson, TX, a suburb of Dallas.
IN THIS ROLE, YOU WILL:
- Own daily project management of select marketing programs to ensure flawless execution of initiatives such as trade shows and other promotional events, on time and on budget
- Collaborate with others, including cross-functional partners, vendors, contractors, and agency partners to develop creative content, collateral, and presentations, ensuring consistency across programs and with master brand guidelines
- Develop industry knowledge through research and analytical exercises that drive marketing plans and customer acquisition activities
- Utilize and develop mastery with common marketing tools & software including Hubspot
- Lead customer feedback analytics and synthesis of insights to serve as their voice and advocate in product and communication development
- Contribute graphic design expertise and work with external designers to create attention-grabbing, on-brand marketing assets
- Design and execute email marketing and social media campaigns
- Own task management including the master calendar, approvals processes, and budget
- Evaluate return on investment of different marketing campaigns
WE ARE EXCITED ABOUT YOU BECAUSE:
- You have a proven track record in project management, with an ability to multi-task, execute logistically complex programs, and meet tight deadlines
- You are process-oriented with exceptional attention to detail and able to manage multiple work streams at the same time
- You possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills: oral, written, and presentation. Writing samples will be requested
- As a results-oriented go-getter, you take initiative and have a clear point of view
- You are eager to learn and receptive of feedback and coaching, always looking for opportunities to build skills and knowledge
- A BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- 3+ years prior experience in marketing or related field
- A high level of proficiency with MS Office (Powerpoint and Excel) and Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop and Illustrator)
- Video production experience a plus
- Enthusiasm for Theatro’s potential and for exploring the growth opportunities of a lean start-up environment
Theatro is revolutionizing the relationship between companies and their hourly employees by empowering every hourly associate with “heads up, hands free” access to the tools they need to excel in their jobs. By harnessing the power of voice through a hardware-enabled, SaaS solution, Theatro unleashes the potential of one of their greatest assets: their people.
Theatro’s enterprise-grade Intelligent Voice Assistant leverages the advantages of IoT, voice recognition, and mobile apps to connect hourly associates to each other, to their leadership, and to critical enterprise systems. By extending the reach of these systems to every hourly employee, Theatro connects distributed enterprises across retail, gaming, hospitality, distribution, and light manufacturing verticals to drive hourly employees’ productivity and generate unprecedented insight into operational execution.
Theatro values self-starters who turn strategic plans into tangible, effective action. Our culture embraces a roll up your sleeves attitude and willingness to jump in and contribute where needed to help scale the business. Our team is comprised of driven individuals who embrace ambiguity and thrive in this type of informal, fast-paced environment. We are passionate about building our business and helping our end users reach their full professional potential.
As a marketing team, we are responsible for being forward thinking and finding creative ways to engage our target audiences to set our sales team up for success. We look for team players who take ownership of their work, contribute positively to our culture, and possess the outstanding communication and interpersonal skills that will help them succeed in our highly cross-functional, collaborative organization.
To apply please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.