If you are a QA professional, wants to drive innovation into product, a person who loves to work on scalable software architecture Please read on!
Theatro is a company in high growth mode. Come be part of an exciting new company and grow your skills with us.
- Bug free software delivery.
- Work Closely with Development team on requirement gathering , analysis and feasibility of automation.
- Articulate Test strategy, Test cases and Test Setup.
- Ability to guide and motivate the team.
- Drive for excellence, motivated self-starter
- Accustomed to the environment of a company in high growth mode
Experience : 8-12 years
- 9+ years of Test Engineering experience in Voice Products and Applications.
- Experience in Managing QA team
- Experience with scripting using Python and worked extensively in test automation.
- Expertise in Test plan designing and developing test cases.
- Expertise in Test bed setup
- Expert in TCP/ UDP protocols,Good understanding of OSI model.
- Experience in debugging issues using Wireshark or Omnipeek.
- Would be added advantage of having exposure in Testing Mobile Apps(Android,iOS)
- Should have worked on Operating Systems such as Centos/Linux /Unix.
- Excellent problem solving/debugging skills.
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com .