Theatro continues to grow and is looking for qualified candidates to join our Team.
Theatro is a fast paced, technology company in high growth mode, pioneering voice-controlled enterprise wearable computers that revolutionize indoor communications and dramatically increases hourly worker productivity. Our “Heads-Up and Hands Free” solution delivered over corporate Wifi is transforming the way leading retail enterprises manage their store operations.
If you are a Java Developer, a person who loves to be be both a Developer and Innovator,never done something before. Please read on!
- Keep abreast of new technologies, the trade-offs, and the design patterns emerging in web services and software development practice in general
- On-time product delivery with world class quality
- Articulate and communicate design and development processes
- Be a self-driven individual contributor and strive to excel in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Drive for excellence, motivated self-starter
- Accustomed to the environment of a start-up company
Java, Mircoservices, Development from Scratch, REST API, XML/JSON, NoSQL DB, Queuing Systems ( Rabbitmq / Kafka )
Experience : 3-8 years
Location : Bangalore
- Strong fundamentals in core Computer Science areas like Data Structures and Algorithms.
- Firm understanding of software design and development principles
- Deep-dive into client or server systems to optimize for performance, maintainability, scalability, extensibility as needed.
- Excellent programming skills in Java
- Database: MySQL / MongoDB
- Hands on experience on working with queuing technologies like RabbitMQ,ZeroMQ
- Experience in Web services, REST
- Firm understanding of software development principles
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely both written and orally
- Education : Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience.
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org .