Theatro, the leader in enterprise wearables and employee productivity applications for the mobile indoor workforce, is looking for a talented project management professional who has a passion for planning, brings attention to detail, and has customer-facing experience with managing nation-wide deployments of hardware and software solutions. This position will report into the Director of Customer Programs and be responsible for managing customer implementations, establishing schedules, conducting weekly customer status meetings, coordinating internal cross-functional deliverables, and assisting customers in preparation for production launches. Successful candidates must have a strong sense of urgency and ownership to drive projects to completion and be successful in a collaborative environment. Communication skills are critical as well as the ability to quantify and manage all aspects of the project, balancing both client and internal team objectives while adhering to established timelines and deliverables.
- Act as the primary liaison between all internal departments and external customers to drive the completion of project deliverables on time and within budget.
- Plan and conduct project kickoff meetings.
- Create project schedules and define project deliverables based around project scope supplied by the Customer Experience Team.
- Track and manage project milestones and customer reported issues.
- Communicate status, issues and risks to project stakeholders.
- Maintain project documentation, meeting minutes, meeting agendas, scope amendments, and key customer communication archives.
- Be the primary point of contact for all client inquiries related to the project.
- Provide weekly updates to the Sales and Customer Experience Management teams on project risks, issues and schedule progress.
- Host recurring customer conference calls to drive project execution; travel onsite to assigned customer facilities when necessary.
- Excellent communication and problem-solving abilities. This position requires extensive interaction on the phone and by e-mail with our external customers, and other Theatro employees. Demonstrated experience interacting with customer stakeholders at all management levels.
- A minimum of 3 years of technical project management experience in the software industry with increasing demonstrated responsibility and success is required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business Administration or equivalent work experience.
- Direct experience in software development.
- Knowledge of MS Project, MS Excel, MS Word is required.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Ability to lead a team of technical and non-technical staff.
- Ability to perform successfully in a high-pressure, fast-pace working environment.
- Ability to work independently with little direction.
- Careful attention to detail in all aspects of the job.
- Basic knowledge of networks including VPNs, VM servers and Wi-Fi infrastructure.
- Previous work experience with the retail industry.
- Local Dallas-based candidates only
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.