The Customer Experience Manager works closely with Sales Executives as the retail and app expert to assist in building the customer relationship (store and HQ), identify required standard operating procedures, define success criteria opportunities and focus on activities to convert pilot to MSA customers.
Theatro is a customer success based technology business and believes strongly in providing the very best service possible to our customers. To that end understanding our customers, their needs, their business processes, and their challenges, and then guide them through implementation and successful adoption of Theatro is key to success.
- Partner closely with Sales Executives to convert pilot to MSA customers
- Identify customer pain points and assist in developing success criteria
- Define and design operational pilot plan
- Deliver application best practices to customers
- Determine and execute actions that directly impact the defined success criteria
- Create the training and education approach to improve adoption of the solution
- Play a leading role in Theatro implementation projects
- Build value-based relationships with customers ensuring that they remain customers
- Analyze data to take actionable steps to ensure system adoption
- Assist in building the business case for customers
- Lead pilot checkpoint meetings and present pilot progress with internal and external stakeholders
- Field Product Management – bring intelligent product feedback and recommendations from customers back to the Product Development team
- Identify and ensure execution of activities to convert pilot to MSA customers.
- Identify upsell opportunities and work with relevant owner to complete
- Deliver domain expertise to prospects to assist in closing new deals
- Ensure smooth handoff from Sales and Customer Experience to Customer Success
- 2+ years of retail management experience
- 2+ years of experience working at a SaaS company
- 5+ years of total work experience
- Knowledge of retail best practices
- Experience working on enterprise accounts a plus
- Experience working closely with management at customer accounts
- Experience with these types of engagements with customers:
- Executive business reviews
- Creating & executing against a project plan
- Proactive, not just reactive
- Able to influence change in complex organizations
- Great presence: enthusiastic and high energy, but also poised, confident, and extremely professional
- Comfortable in fast-paced environment; does not get stressed easily
- Process-focused, with strong problem-solving ability — always looking for smarter, better ways to achieve a goal
- At ease demonstrating product functionality; ability to provide comprehensive overview of key business use cases
- Exercises listening and takes a thoughtful approach to addressing customer pain points
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- A team player who also works well independently, thinks creatively, solves problems and takes initiative
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently
Theatro is a Dallas-based technology company in high growth mode, pioneering the market’s first voice-controlled enterprise wearable for brick and mortar retail, hospitality, and manufacturing. Our “heads up, hands free” mobile solution provides a software suite of productivity and communication applications through a SaaS (Software as a Service) offering designed to optimize employee, sales, and operational performance.
We work and innovate with some of the nation’s leading retailers.
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.