Senior Account Executive
Theatro is looking for an experienced and driven Sr. Account Executive to identify, hunt, and close new customer sales opportunities in the Enterprise SaaS market. This position is the frontline in supporting retail companies to improve operations productivity, increase customer experience and improve employee engagement. In addition, there is a key focus in extending the reach of Theatro as an enterprise-wide solution within the assigned base of existing customers and achieving expansion booking goals. This position will be based out of the candidate’s home office in the South/ Southeast US.
The ideal candidate has a proven track record of landing strategic enterprise Retail customers with SaaS solutions. The ability to value sell and be relevant at the C- and VP-level is critical. Knowledge of retail operations and existing customer relationships with operations teams (especially with essential retailers) is essential. The ideal candidate has initiative and can work independently in a fast-growing start-up.
- Develop a sales territory plan to land and expand into large retail customers
- Identify, prospect, qualify, and close new customer sales opportunities to generate sales revenues that meet or exceed assigned goals
- Develop strategic account plans and win strategies for customers
- Build and maintain executive and key stakeholder contacts and leverage these relationships during the sales process
- Diagnose customer business challenges and convey a value proposition to the appropriate stakeholders throughout the sales process.
- Forecast business and sales pipeline as required, updating management on the status of all prospects, in-process sales cycles and potential revenue
- Conduct continuous prospecting activities and build a sales pipeline sufficient to support the achievement of sales revenue goals
- Successful at software solution sales and manages active relationships with customer’s senior leadership team.
- Demonstrated ability to land and expand in selling SaaS solutions into the retail sector
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage all aspects of the sales process, including territory strategy and management, account penetration, sales strategy and execution and creating and leveraging C-suite relationships
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills especially in the ability to present concepts and articulate business value.
- Strong interpersonal skills sufficient to build positive, productive, and effective professional working relationships with customers, associates and industry participants
- Knowledge of essential and non-essential retail markets and best practices
- Strong bias to teamwork and ability to wear multiple hats as needed in a start-up
- BA/BS degree or equivalent; advanced degree a plus, or equivalent
- 10+ years in selling IT software solutions to large enterprises
- 5+ years of direct retail sales experience in technology, software and/or services.
- Demonstrated proficiency in managing enterprise sales cycles with multiple stakeholders, decision-makers and influencers at multiple levels
- Proven track record of consistently meeting and/or exceeding sales quotas
- Ability to close enterprise solutions remotely, but able to travel within the assigned region as required
- Process-focused, with strong use of data in problem-solving and decision making
- At ease demonstrating product functionality; ability to provide a comprehensive overview of key business use cases
- Excellent verbal and written communication
Think you’re a good fit? Apply now!
Theatro is a Dallas-based technology startup pioneering the market’s first voice-controlled enterprise wearable for retail, casinos, hospitality, and distribution. Our “heads up, hands-free” mobile solution provides a software suite of productivity and communication applications through a SaaS (Software as a Service) offering designed to optimize employee productivity and ability provide amazing customer experiences.