THEATRO IS HIRING!
Theatro continues to grow and is looking for qualified candidates to join our Sales Engineering Team.
This candidate will be focused on large retail enterprise accounts in targeted regions across the US. The person will develop a strong partnership with the sales, engineering, product management and delivery teams to execute our technology strategy within this customer base. As a Theatro Sales Engineer he/she will have every opportunity to learn and grow with our company as we enhance the value and experience of the hourly worker.
This role requires a self-motivated person ready to dig into new technologies. As the tip of the spear of our technical sales team there will be a high expectation to get close to the IT teams of our most valued customers. If you have a passion for leading edge technology and a solid background in WLAN and Systems Architectures, give Theatro a try.
Theatro is a fast paced, entrepreneurial and a fun place to work. Check us out at www.theatro.com
- Technical Skills – WLAN, IP Networking, Server and Cloud Systems
- Sales Skills – Partners with Account Director to develop sales strategies to unique customer needs; creates customer relationships
- Leadership Skills – Influence others without direct reporting responsibilities
- Market/customer Knowledge – Acts as a resource to customers based on intimate knowledge of relevant industries (Retail/Hospitality)
- Creative Thinker – Solves complex problems which may require unique solutions
- Level of Guidance – Able to work independently or with a team. Requires low supervision, but willingly stays connected to the group.
- Takes Direction From – Manager and Account Directors
- Role – Often leads semi-formal teams or significant portions of a large project
- Level of Customer Contact – Front line customer interface representing Theatro in technical interactions
- Main Level of Interaction – Leads negotiations of technical requirements within the customer network
- Strategic Impact for Theatro – High in short and long-term relationships
- Bachelors or a minimum of five years related experience working in a technical role;
- 5 + years of recent relevant work experience.