Theatro continues to grow and is looking for qualified candidates to join our Team.
We are seeking an energetic and experienced DevOps Engineer with expertise in a wide array of technologies including Wireless, Networking, Security, Cloud and User Experience.
Theatro is a fast paced, technology company in high growth mode, pioneering voice-controlled enterprise wearable computers that revolutionize indoor communications and dramatically increases hourly worker productivity. Our “Heads-Up and Hands Free” solution delivered over corporate Wi-Fi is transforming the way leading retail enterprises manage their store operations. Check us out at www.theatro.com
If you are a DevOps Engineer who loves fine tuning systems to ensure effortless code and configuration deployment, then Theatro is the place for you!
• Perform software upgrades, deploy new applications, and activate configuration changes
• Pre-test and Post-test verification of all changes
• Automate provisioning and configuration management
• Improving deployment and release processes for 100s of servers
• Monitor systems and proactively identify and mitigate issues to ensure a stable environment
• Scale our infrastructure to meet rapidly increasing demand
• Support our development and support organizations to deliver features and service to our customers
• Stay current with the overall Linux Security Climate. Harden servers against potential threats.
- Drive for excellence, motivated self-starter
- Accustomed to the environment of a start-up company
- DevOps team experience
• Ability to work after store closings to perform upgrades
• Proficient problem-solving ability and a fast learning aptitude
• Excellent organizational, written, and oral communication skills are mandatory
• Experience developing CI/CD environments and integrating code quality tools (SonarQube)
• Working experience with Ansible, SaltStack, Puppet, Maven, Jenkins, and Vagrant
• Strong Python experience
• 3+ years of experience administering in a high-available Linux environment (CentOS preferred)
• Knowledge and experience with open-source monitoring tools
• Experience with planning for disaster recovery, high availability, redundancy, and backups
• Excellent troubleshooting skills
• Jira/Zendesk issue tracking tools
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience