Theatro is looking for a high-energy marketer with a passion for understanding our customers to join the team as a Product Marketing Manager focused on the retail vertical. This highly cross-functional role sits squarely between our customers and Sales, Product Management, and Marketing Teams to ensure that our tools and technology empower our retail end users to drive productivity and outstanding customer experiences. You will work across the product lifecycle as the retail customer and end user advocate, helping shape and manage product strategy, conducting market analysis to define product positioning, and providing sales enablement support to drive adoption of our technology. Initially, this role will be heavily anchored in building out the product narrative and enablement tools in alignment with the retail sales playbook.
This position is located in Richardson, TX, a suburb of Dallas.
To apply please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
IN THIS ROLE, YOU WILL:
- Own go-to-market, positioning, narrative development, campaign execution, sales enablement, and training for our products in retail segments
- Serve as the company’s retail subject matter expert in internal discussions and at trade shows and other customer events
- Create customer-facing materials including but not limited to: product collateral, solution briefs, videos, guides, and other lead generation and sales enablement assets
- Write blog content and byline articles as a subject matter expert, and recruit internal and external contributors while ensuring consistent messaging
- Articulate and segment, as necessary, target audiences, their needs, and how our products can meet those needs
- Be the trusted voice of customers and end users by utilizing user research, testing, and analysis to develop qualitative and quantitative insights to direct the development of products and messaging
- Leverage your deep retail market knowledge to develop and continually evolve your understanding of the competitive and market landscape in which Theatro plays
- Partner with sales, product management, design and engineering to define the product strategy and roadmap specifically for retail
- Propose and lead educational marketing campaigns via webinars and other scalable initiatives to drive awareness and adoption of our app products and solutions
WE ARE EXCITED ABOUT YOU BECAUSE:
- You have an analytical mind and are in your element conducting quantitative analyses like ROI calculations, value assessments, and market sizing
- You are process-oriented with exceptional attention to detail and able to manage multiple complex work streams at the same time
- You take ownership, are an inventive problem solver, and operate with a high level of accountability
- You are passionate about technology and eager to drive adoption of new tools
- You demonstrate excellent communication (oral, written, and presentation) skills, and can adapt communications to your audience, including presenting complex information clearly and concisely and influencing cross-functionally and at senior levels of an organization
- You possess tremendous interpersonal skills and “EQ,” and deep experience collaborating and leading cross-functionally at multiple levels of the organization
- 5+ years product marketing or product management experience, defining and executing go-to-market strategy
- 3+ years experience in a B2B technology company selling to retail clients. SaaS experience a plus
- Deep experience understanding retail market segments
- A BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience. MBA a plus
- Enthusiasm for Theatro’s potential and for exploring the growth opportunities of a lean start-up environment
Theatro is revolutionizing the relationship between companies and their hourly employees by empowering every hourly associate with “heads up, hands free” access to the resources they need to excel in their jobs. By harnessing the power of voice through a hardware-enabled, SaaS solution, Theatro unleashes the potential of one of their greatest assets: their people.
Theatro’s enterprise-grade voice Intelligent Assistant leverages the advantages of IoT, voice recognition, and mobile apps to connect hourly associates to each other, to their leadership, and to critical enterprise systems. By extending the reach of these systems to every hourly employee, Theatro connects distributed enterprises across retail, gaming, hospitality, distribution, and manufacturing verticals to drive hourly employees’ productivity and generate unprecedented insight into operational execution.
Theatro values self-starters who turn strategic plans into tangible, effective action. Our culture embraces a roll up your sleeves attitude and willingness to jump in and contribute where needed as we scale the business. Our team is comprised of driven individuals who embrace ambiguity and thrive in this type of informal, fast-paced environment. We are passionate about building our business and helping our end users reach their full professional potential.
As a marketing team, we are responsible for being forward thinking and finding creative ways to engage our target audiences to set our sales team up for success. We look for team players who take ownership of their work, contribute positively to our culture, and possess the outstanding communication and interpersonal skills that will help them succeed in our highly cross-functional, collaborative organization.
Theatro is an equal-opportunity employer. To apply please send your resume to email@example.com.