We’re doing things no one has ever done. From developing game-changing technology and solutions to helping the world’s top brands connect like never before, every day brings new challenges and opportunities to innovate. We offer the chance to make your mark on something awesome.
The ideal candidate will have between 3 and 5 years of experience in the following:
- Java basics, OOPs concepts, Thread concepts, Collections, Java 1.8 features
- Database: SQL Joins
- Experience in frameworks like SpringMVC, Springboot etc..
- Experience in implementing Rest API
- Some Java Design patterns
- Good to have some experience on any Message broker, NoSQL db like Mongodb, ORM like Hibernate
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field or equivalent experience.
Think you’re a good fit? Apply now!
Theatro is a Dallas-based technology startup pioneering the market’s first voice-controlled enterprise wearable for retail, casinos, hospitality, and distribution. Our “heads up, hands-free” mobile solution provides a software suite of productivity and communication applications through a SaaS (Software as a Service) offering designed to optimize employee productivity and ability to provide amazing customer experiences.