As an Account Executive, you will be responsible for the sales of Theatro’s software solution in a high-volume, multi-tasking environment to accounts in the Retail Industry. Your primary responsibilities will also include working with other sales and marketing resources to position and leverage sales opportunities to grow these accounts; fulfilling a wide range of requests for information from customers; qualifying level of opportunity; prospecting within assigned accounts to uncover business needs based on value selling; implementing aspects of account management and development; identifying opportunities with high “close” potential, qualifying and forecasting timeframes to close business; working closely with support resources to facilitate timely response to highly-qualified, high-revenue potential leads; preparing standard quotations and proposal information as needed; working with other departments to create and finalize contracts and set time schedules for services; following up with customers to track satisfaction levels and to discover additional revenue opportunities; developing a basic understanding of company pricing and licensing procedures; and performing other duties as assigned.
Theatro looks for individuals that add to our culture; intentionally building a workforce with a broad knowledge base that spans a broad range of intellectual disciplines, represents a wide range of life experiences and circumstances and individuals who listen carefully to the viewpoints of others. We are looking for the total candidate: technical skills, cultural contributors, relationship skills, problem solvers, good communicators and, of course, innovators. Candidates must be ready to make an impact from day one.
- Sells Theatro’s voice-controlled mobile platform and suite of workforce optimized apps to solve the challenges unique to each retail account.
- Utilizes solutions-selling methodology, strategic concepts, and techniques.
- Conducts significant direct contact with customers and travel to customer sites.
- Serves as a resource for team members in all aspects of territory management, policies and procedures, marketing goals and objectives, Theatro System applications, market trends and business and industry knowledge.
- Actively participates in sales calls and presentations; identifies goals, evaluates account needs, and designs appropriate demonstrations.
- Assumes responsibility for all activity in accounts and new revenue, works with customer experience team to service customer needs and target sales opportunities.
- Directs internal resources, including Pre-sales and post-sales services, contracts, etc. in order to reach objectives.
- Assumes consultative role in dealing with technical issues and interpreting applications needs; prepares customer profiles based on needs analysis of hardware, software, applications, and user levels.
- Work with the customer success team to conducts extensive follow-up with customers to track satisfaction levels and uncover additional opportunities.
- Prepares and delivers presentations to customers at the highest level of management.
- Experience selling to Retail / Grocery
- Comfortable using a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) to collect and qualify leads, track prospects from initiation to sale and maintain all the relevant information about existing client relationships in one place. Hubspot or Salesforce preferred experience.
- Preferred Work location: Northeast, West
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in a business or quantitative field
- 5+ years of experience selling B2B software solutions
- Knowledge of advanced strategic sales technique and track record of success (quota achievement)
- Ability to travel 50% of the time or as business needs require
Theatro is a Dallas-based technology company in high growth mode, pioneering the market’s first voice-controlled enterprise wearable for brick and mortar retail, hospitality, and manufacturing. Our “heads up, hands free” mobile solution provides a software suite of productivity and communication applications through a SaaS (Software as a Service) offering designed to optimize employee, sales, and operational performance.
We work and innovate with some of the nation’s leading retailers.
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.